Thursday, October 29, 2009

Sorry Baby It's Been A Phonesex Long Time


Well darlins I know you were hoping for my video blogs but I have a dilemma :(.  See I was playing on my laptop getting kinky with a caller and well I squirted a bit to hard and got my pussy juices all inside my laptop and shorted it out so for now I can only type kinky stuff to you with pictures until I get it fixed so I can continue my many video blogs.  Another change also I am not going to do webcam sessions anymore once I do get my laptop back but don't let that stop you from calling me and having a great time over the phone darlin.  You know you want a good wholesome kinky night with a sweet Southern Belle BBW MILF to make your night hot and wet. ;)

Love y'all,


BBW Denise 
1-800-TO-FLIRT
ext. 9472-611


Call Button

No comments:

Post a Comment